Saturday, April 10, 2010

I want you, and you, and you.....

Right now is one of the worst times for me to have such a huge wish list, but I really can't help it. Maybe it's the warm weather, or my upcoming birthday, or the travel bug biting me. But, there are so many things I want, and so little cha ching.

This is a random blog about my latest wants. I'm thinking I'm going to have to get a second job.

My taste is simple, modern, classic and a little Victorian. I love, love this duvet cover, and I will have it....someday.



My future beauties!!!


On my wish list for a good year or two.


Smells so good.



Not on my wish list anymore, because I already booked. Oops.

Seattle, WA


Portland, Maine


More realistic expenses.

Received a friendly letter from the lovely IRS about my 2008 taxes. Yeah, they want more $$.

I owe A LOT on my 2009 taxes, which would probably be why they are STILL not filed.

Need more renters by May 1st...or I'll be doubling up on living expenses paying both rent and mortgage.

That second job is looking more and more tempting everyday.

Dedicated to my check book. If I sprinkle water on you, will you grow?

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these - especially that duvet cover! Is it from Urban Outfitters? Wish I could get my husband to side with me on all the ruffly stuff I adore.

    ReplyDelete

Your words mean more to me than my words. So, whatcha thinking?