Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Aussie Who Calls me Frank

After Maui - working more than I was hoping and relaxing less than I wanted, I kinda fell off the work out train and was a huge slacker!!!! So, in order to get back into shape, I've been kicking it into gear. Well, I've started the process of kicking it into gear....my biggest challenge, rolling out of bed at 4:45 to make it to 5 am Boot Camp.

Is it weird that I work out at 5 in the morning, in a garage, on Hooker Street with an Aussie who calls me Frank? You may say yes, but I say heck no. Check out Bonza Bodies.

With more hard work, I'll be ready for bikini season, and we all know the Shortcake loves bikinis!

Along with my 3-day a week Boot Camps (ok, I haven't made it all 3 days of a single week yet, but again, 5 am, need I say more?), I'm back on track with eating healthy. In fact, I could have enjoyed a free 'unhealthy' dinner at work tonight, but opted out of that and came home to eat something healthy. *Pat on my back.* I'm also trying to run, or do something active, the days in-between camp.

It's not just a rumor! Working out and eating healthy makes me feel 100% better. I'm motivated, and I'd love to get anyone motivated who is interested. I'm not kidding, I want to help everyone feel like this if I can.

Now that I've begun this day before the sun came up, I'm ready to end it before the sun goes down. Good Night.

Dedicated to my drawer full of bikinis - Can't wait to dust you off and wear you out.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and I am loving it! It's so cute and I am loving the shortcake theme :]

    You have a new follower!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Your words mean more to me than my words. So, whatcha thinking?